Saturday, July 18, 2009
Well, my latest gift is a prescription for cholesterol medication! That's right, I said it. I turned 40 and now will be taking cholesterol medication. Yippee! Seems like my good stuff is good and that's well...... good! Unfortunately, my bad stuff is bad and yes...... that's bad. Hopefully I won't have to be on this very long. In the meantime, what did I have for supper the day I found out about this latest gift???? PIZZA! That's right. A girl has to find some therapy somewhere!!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Like suddenly closing her mouth and looking sideways when you ask her what she's eating....... Like running to get the toy SHE wants to play with, not necessarily the one you are holding....... Like tossing her treats in the air and catching them.
Oh yeah - did I mention the chewing??
We love you, Riley Girl!!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Things I'm loving right now........
1) I serve an awesome heavenly father who grants me grace and forgiveness each and every day!
2) I have an incredible husband who adores me!
3) I have a loving family who complains because I don't talk to them enough...... LOVE YOU ALL!!!
4) I have a strong network of close friends. Not too many -- just the right number for TRUE friendships to grow.
5) I have a new job that I love! I work with an amazing group of women.
Things I'm NOT loving right now......
1) The constant coverage of Michael Jackson! OMG - Enough already! I understand his musical importance, but come on! What about our soldiers? Victims of child abuse? Victims of domestic violence?
2) The fact that our City Officials are literally considering a ban on balloons. WHAT? Are you kidding me??
3) The fact that I've "outgrown" my clothes. Sigh.......
Well, that's enough for today. Gotta post tuition checks so I can pay teachers! Later......
Friday, July 3, 2009
Who knows what I'll actually share, so stay tuned!
I welcome any and all suggestions. I don't know how to make the fancy eye-candy, so any advice would be great.
Thanks for reading!
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (39)