Well, time to add one more "new" thing to my list. Dr. Dave and I woke up early this morning to WALK. So, guess that means I have to add walking to my list of new things. Hmmmm.......Not that walking is new to me. After all, I have been doing it for almost 40 years. Still, this time I really mean it. Ha! I am NOT a morning person, but I did it. It was actually really nice. The weather was perfect and the world was quiet. Shhhh.....don't tell my body that it was OK to be up and moving so early in the day!
Things I'm loving right now........
1) I serve an awesome heavenly father who grants me grace and forgiveness each and every day!
2) I have an incredible husband who adores me!
3) I have a loving family who complains because I don't talk to them enough...... LOVE YOU ALL!!!
4) I have a strong network of close friends. Not too many -- just the right number for TRUE friendships to grow.
5) I have a new job that I love! I work with an amazing group of women.
Things I'm NOT loving right now......
1) The constant coverage of Michael Jackson! OMG - Enough already! I understand his musical importance, but come on! What about our soldiers? Victims of child abuse? Victims of domestic violence?
2) The fact that our City Officials are literally considering a ban on balloons. WHAT? Are you kidding me??
3) The fact that I've "outgrown" my clothes. Sigh.......
Well, that's enough for today. Gotta post tuition checks so I can pay teachers! Later......
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (39)