Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm back

Sorry for the long hiatus. Too much to write about, so I'll just say life is great and I've been busy. I started my new job as Director of the Westminster Presbyterian Preschool/Daycare and I LOVE it!! Where else can you get tons of hugs and kisses, plus get to say things like "Listen and do the first time" and "Make safe and healthy choices" PLUS get to talk to children about Jesus? It's the greatest and I'm the luckiest!



Home life is going well, too. Frank is living with us again. He sure keeps life interesting! He has such a huge heart and lives life OUT LOUD!



Riley is great. She's so sweet and funny. We're lucky she chose us.

Dave and I are once again taking my mother-in-law to the Tech home football games. We've had season tickets for several years now and we really enjoy it. There's nothing like being right there to hear the tackles and see the coaches/players. Watch for us when Tech is on tv. We're on the front row! No, we aren't all painted up.......at least Dave and I aren't!! : )

I finallly got a new camera, so now I can post some more pictures. Be on standby......



Oh yeah - the cholesterol meds are working! Yippee!! Thanks Yarbrough side.....anything else I should know about before the doctor finds it?!

No comments: