Monday, March 29, 2010

Here's to a better week!!

It's been a week since I've written anything and let me tell ya - what a week it was! Sheesh! When I got home in the evening, I was so tired - and so full - from work, that I wasn't able to do anything else. Besides, I was worried that once I started typing, everything would come pouring out and that would not be good!

So........ here's to a new week. Yes, most of the issues from last week will carry into this one. Yes, this week will bring issues of it's own. Still, it's a new opportunity and I intend to make the most of it.

Enough chatter - let's get going. Look out Monday - here I come! : )

1 comment:

bj said...

Well, I am just beside myself that you live in Lubbock. Awesome!!
Also wanted to say I have a granddaughter, Lacey Jean, and she is called LJ by some of the family.:)

As for rain...my posts are generally *pre-recorded* ...so weather is not always on THE day..I have a weather thingy on my sidebar so folks will know what the weather here is on that particular day. Yes, I often have a whole weeks worth of posts, just sitting there, ready to go. If I know I have a TEA post coming up for the next week, I will do it ahead of time...if it is raining, snowing or whatever on that day, it goes into my post.

Sorry your week wasn 't great. Maybe this one is better! :)