Wednesday, May 30, 2012

NAEYC Accreditation!!!

We did it!!! We received our NAEYC Accreditation - AGAIN!!! WHOO HOO!!!
www.naeyc.org

Not only did we pass -- We SCORED 100% ON ALL 10 CRITERIA!!!! PLUS, WE SCORED 100+% ON 5 OF THE CRITERIA!!!!

Let me tell you - that simply doesn't happen!!! It's truly unheard of to get 100% in everything!! Needless to say, we are all thrilled!!!!

My hubby has been so wonderful throughout this entire process!! He has loved and supported me at every turn and I am so blessed!!!!

----
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Last week was the last week of Preschool and this week is the first week of our Summer Program. I've been super busy!!

On Memorial Day, I dug a new flowerbed across the front of the house. I haven't gotten it all planted yet, but I'm working on it. I'll post pictures soon.

Til then.....

Blessings to you all!

No comments: