Sunday, February 7, 2010

A new haircut!

I am among the world's worst at getting a new haircut!! I hate it! Don't get me wrong - I want my hair to look nice, I am just scared to change it. I am really pretty clueless when it comes to fixing my hair so when I find a style that kinda works, I stick with it.....no matter what. (Including no matter what decade.....) I'm envious of other people who change their hairstyles frequently. Well, I am happy to report that I now have a new favorite cut - one that should last me for a long time!!

We cut about 6 inches off the back, eliminating all the layers. Now, it's just a shoulder length swingy kind of cut. It turned out exactly what I wanted and I LOVE it!!

Now, what can be done about the wrinkles, the "fat" on my face, and those squinty eyes???? When did I suddenly start looking so old?!?

No comments: