Sunday, March 18, 2012

The end of Spring Break

Sunday night - the end of not only a great week-end, but the end of Spring Break. Yuck. DH has been off all week, also, so it's been extra nice. We spent the entire week together and I loved every minute of it. I can honestly say that he's my best friend and I'd rather hang out with him than anyone!

So, I don't have any pictures to post today. Trust me - we did TONS of things this week, we just didn't get anything completely finished - certainly not "finished enough" for me to post them. Even though things are still in progress, we are very happy with what we've been able to accomplish. We've tackled the garage/attic, office, and scrapbook room. We now have all 3 spaces almost done. YIPPEE!!

It wasn't all work and no play, though. We took time off early in the week to play golf. We went to the Science Spectrum to see the Da Vinci exhibit (really great!!) Then, I FINALLY got my hair cut. And I can't forget the other important thing.....lots of naps!

All in all, a great and restful week. Now, it's time to get my thoughts ready for a busy work week ahead. See ya next time.

No comments: