Sunday, March 11, 2012

Labels

What?? 2 posts in 1 day?? How can that be??
I took some time this afternoon to finish a project. Unfinished projects bug me (so why do I have so many around?!), so I am determined to finish some now that our NAEYC visit is finished (See posts below.)

So, what do you think?

$2 woven tray from Goodwill. (It's actually for a Pyrex baking dish.) and $1 black spray paint from Walmart.

Scrapbook paper I already had. I'm not sure I like the paper - I'm thinking I may just leave it black.

Vinyl letters cut with my Cricut. (Nursery Rhymes cartridge)



Now, it's all in one place and I love it!



I'm using this post to jump back into some fun bloggy parties.....starting with Met Monday! Be sure to jump back over there and check out all of the amazing things other people have done.

Between naps on the porch

1 comment:

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

Love your project. Your labels are so pretty. Funny how corraling a group of items can make it look so much more organized, isn't it? Saw you over at Met Monday. :)