Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2 projects -- done!

Yippee for me - I've finished 2 projects. I didn't take any before/after pix b/c quite honestly, I'm probably the only person who can see the difference. That's OK. It was great for me.

1) Organized pictures and memorabilia
Dr Dave and I enjoy doing lots of things together + I am an avid scrapbooker (at least in my mind when I have lots of free time!) = tons of "stuff" to preserve our memories! If you're a scrapbooker, you'll understand...... I keep EVERYTHING until I finish my page. You never know when you'll need just that extra little touch!! Unfortunately, that means lots of "things" in lots of different sizes - all stacked up somewhere. Not pretty! Now, everything is neatly stored in labeled clasp envelopes. Much better!!

2) Cleaned out my closet
I didn't do the full - take every thing out and try it all on - kind of job, and it still took me an hour. I mainly cleaned out shirts, but I also parted with some purses, shoes, and even a dress. I don't know about anyone else, but it's hard for me to part with these things. I KNOW they don't fit.....I KNOW they aren't exactly at the height of fashion. Still, I can't seem to get rid of them. Well, I did it! I was quite ruthless, at least for me. Now I have a couple of boxes ready for GW. I figure I shop there enough - I should help build their inventory!!

No comments: