Saturday, April 14, 2012

Morning Greeter

Take a look at who greeted me on my way to work Friday. Isn't he great?

I wasn't expecting him to be sitting on top of that post, but there he was. Sorry the picture is a little blurry. I was in my car and had to shoot this from my driver's seat, looking back through the rear passenger window. We don't live in the country unfortunately, but we do live by several empty fields. We're lucky that they haven't been developed yet.

Other news -- today was a terrible Weight Watchers day, which actually means it was a terrible WW week! DH and I both gained weight. I gained 2.4 pounds. How does that happen?? Grrr!! Oh - maybe it's because I've felt pretty crummy all week (spring allergies) and have eaten lots of sweets. Or maybe it's because of the medicine that I've been taking that drying everything (and I mean everything...ha ha...tmi, I know). Or maybe it was the donuts that I bought for staff yesterday and the 2 I ate. Or maybe it was the strawberry waffle I ate just before weigh-in. Alright - I hear ya. It was all of those "little" things that added up. OK - this starts a new week. I can do this!

No comments: