Friday, October 28, 2011

Just a peek

Well, we were unable to meet up with the builder this evening, so we only got to look in the windows. I'm really bummed, because we are going out of town in the morning and it will be a week before we'll have another chance to see the house. I really wanted to go inside before we left. Oh well.

The good news is that I'll be overjoyed when I get to see it later. I know that lots of things will be different by that point!

Tonight, we saw that the interior trim around the doors and windows are going up. Most of the interior doors are now hanging. AND......all of the cabinets are being built! Whoo Hoo!! As opposed to our current house where the stock cabinetry just had to be installed, the cabinets in our new home are all being built on-site. I'm really excited and can't wait to see them. If I take a really deep breath, I can almost smell the wood. : )

I wonder what they'll do while we're gone???

No comments: