Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Break - Day 2

Well, second day of Spring Break was MUCH better than the first! Not a single work call or text!! No chip in my windshield. No grumpy mood! My throat still hurts, but I'll live.

The weather was cold and damp this morning, so I opted to stay inside and work. I tackled Miles and Miles of Piles!! Yup - I'm an information collector. If it's something related to early childhood, I keep it. Well, today I was ruthless and tossed tons of stuff. Know what - it felt great! I can't wait until tomorrow so I can trash some more useless stuff!

Today I:
- Cleaned out Miles and Miles of Piles
- Dug weeds out of the front flowerbed.

I know this doesn't look like much, but trust me - those 2 items represent hours of my life. Hours I'll never get back.......

No comments: