What a morning! Between 9:30-11:00, ALL of this happened.....
* A sub called in sick
* A teacher had her contact roll to the back of her eye
* A teacher had a sick baby
* A lady came to talk to a teacher and look at our clay. (Sounds funny, but she's going to do a special Mother's Day craft with our kids and she wanted to see the condition of our clay.)
* Our Child Care Licensing Representative made an unannounced follow-up visit. We were using a Sunday School room that we are not authorized to use. Yikes!! Luckily, she didn't write a citation - just a big warning!
* 2 different people came in to apply for jobs.
* The Speech Path came to conduct a hearing screening on 7 children.
* 2 reps from the temp agency we work with stopped by on a courtesy visit.
* A tour of 9 high school girls came through
* A photographer visited all the classrooms. (We are making posters for the church Mother's Day Love Offering.)
* Don't forget all the phone calls!
Whew - I'm exhausted just from writing all of that!
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (39)
- Spring Break - Day 7
- Spring Break - Day 6
- Spring Break - Day 5
- Spring Break - Day 4
- Spring Break - Day 3
- Spring Break - Day 2
- Spring Break - Day 1
- Teacher Appreciation Day
- Lubbock Arts Festival 2010
- Irises and lemons
- Where's the Calgon when you need it??
- Easter table
- The irises are starting!
- Christ the Lord is RISEN TODAY! HALELUJAH!
- Happy Easter!
- Playing ball
- ▼ April (16)